Sunday, April 29, 2018

Levels Update

Just now I got to level 18 Norwegian (I was only two points away, so I did an extra lesson), and when I confirmed that, I also noticed that I'd leveled up in Dutch.  I'm now on level 21.


A couple years ago, I made a chart of what number of points corresponds to what level.  The threshold for level 21 is 17,000 points.  Since I have 17,028, I think I must have leveled up on Thursday or Friday.  I didn't do any Dutch lessons on Saturday, and I did one (and earned 10 points) early this morning, so on Friday I had 17,018 points.  But I can't remember how many lessons I did on Friday.  Either I'd already leveled up on Thursday and did only one lesson on Friday or I did two lessons on Friday and those 20 points pushed me into the next level.